What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the user’s device when a webpage or app is accessed, for the purpose of storing and retrieving information about browsing on the device.
Types of Cookies
According to the managing entity:
- Proprietary or first-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer or device from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher through which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s computer or device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Depending on how long the cookie remains active on your computer:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website or app, so they are not stored on your device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website or app. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to enhance content and make the site easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the device and are re-identified each time the user visits the site. A permanent cookie can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie owner, after which time it will no longer work.
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a webpage or app and to use the different options or services available on it.
- Customisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional settings used to access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites or apps and to create browser profiles for users of those sites, applications, and platforms, to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data pertaining to service users.
- Advertising cookies: these enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces that website publishers might have included on a webpage or app through which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing the site to develop a specific profile to display advertising accordingly.
What type of cookies does this website use?
The information collected by Google add-ons on our website, including the user’s IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on its servers, which involves an international transfer of data to the United States, a country that does not offer a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union. This information is managed entirely by Google.
With regard to transfers of personal data (“TPD”) internationally to the United States, please be advised that, that since the ruling of the European Court of Justice of 16 July 2020 (Case C-311/18), the US is considered an unsuitable country due to the accessing of European citizens’ personal data by authorities without ensuring compliance with the rights of interested parties affected by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
Below is information about enabled cookies:
||These are cookies that collect information and provide statistics on the use of the website.
The information obtained through cookies will be processed for the purposes and the time frames indicated in this Policy.
Likewise, this information will also be incorporated into the files of the companies that provide the third-party cookies indicated in this document, which will be processed for the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies. If you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them through your browser options or using the system offered by the third party.
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can review your cookie settings through the Settings Panel. You can also block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your installed browser options. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to enable “Private Mode” or unblock certain cookies.
⦁ Microsoft Explorer: Check Microsoft support or your browser’s Help section.
⦁ Microsoft Edge: Check Microsoft support or your browser’s Help section.
⦁ Firefox: Check Mozilla support or your browser’s Help section.
⦁ Chrome: Check Google support or your browser’s Help section.
⦁ Safari: Check Apple support or your browser’s Help section.
⦁ Android: Menu > Settings > Security & Privacy > Accept Cookies, check or uncheck the box. For more information, go to Google support
The owner accepts no responsibility for any legal or technical problems caused by the user’s failure to comply with the recommendations given and is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties.
Last update: 05/05/2022